Online Doctors Appointments - Skip the Queue
The hassle of booking a GP appointment
- 30% of patient find it difficult to get through to the surgery over the phone
- Patients don't have access to their own GP a lot of the time
- Many surgeries in the UK are running on locum GP’s
- 22% of patients find it hard to navigate their Surgeries website
- 87% of patients don't use their surgeries online booking system
- 86% of peoples don't order their repeat prescriptions online
- 97% of people cannot access their health records online
- 46% of patients are not offered an appointment on the day/time that suits them
What we're going to do about it!
When we saw these statistics in 2018. We set out to build the future of Appointments. We want people to take charge of their own healthcare. We want patients of all ages to be able to use a website because of its clean and user-friendly design.
we want patients to be able to relate to the information on the screen and not fill them with ‘what if' scenario's that googling a medical condition offers.
we want to offer patients 2-way healthcare, where the patient has a choice of what medication they may end up taking, patients should understand, healthcare is a multi-directional system, you are in a discussion with your Doctor and you have the right to have an input in your health. Ultimately yes it is the Doctors (Prescribers) decision, as they consider your safety.
We have spent months, prototyping, designing, coding and testing the Prime pharmacy platform. And we want to share with you what we have made.
Primepharmacy.co.uk is built for tomorrow’s needs, it was built from the ground up. Patients will use its familiar ‘google’ like search feature to navigate simply their way into either a:
- Health condition
We hope to build on this platform, and offer more features for all patients to use.
Sign up to our newsletter below, where we will send out weekly tips for you and your partner to enjoy!